Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

Deals & Steals

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

kerihilsonmac.jpg

Keri Hilson hung out at the M.A.C backstage lounge during Fashion Week, so Chic Report caught up with the songwriter and for album dish–as well as what she’s loving this season.

What have you liked so far?
I really loved the colors from Zac Posen–some of the leopard pattern pieces were amazing. I’ve always loved the thin line between staying strong and bold yet nonconformist. That’s how I feel fashion can always empower women.

Would you ever consider getting into fashion design? What would your collection look like?
I would love to get into fashion some day. It would have a funky retro look, but still elegant. Right now, I am concentrating on having everyone see me as an amazing artist and singer.

What are some of your favorite pieces by M.A.C?
My favorite products are usually the Mineralize Skinfinish. I also love Plushlash which makes my lashes really pop!

What crazy stuff have you seen in the M.A.C lounge?
Well, backstage at any fashion show is always crazy but it was crazy seeing Zac Posen whiz by before his show started. I had such a tight schedule of great of interviews that as soon as I was done, I was off to the front row.

Digg It!
Add to del.icio.us
Stumble This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Wedding Makeup

Beauty & Style

Beauty & style

Badges & Links

IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers makeup tips, beauty tips, makeup artist, Khush Singh, beauty secrets, beauty tips and techniques Blog Awards Winner World Blog Archive Featured Fashion Blog ChickAdvisor.com Love it, Share it, Rate itWeb Directory
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our directory. BecomeGorgeous.com