Wedding photos provide memories for a lifetime. Choosing a photographer that suits your requirements and budget is very important. In my personal experience, the one thing that couples do not think about is the “time” factor required in achieving those precious photos. Again, this depends on your style. Some tips that I have gathered over time are:
- What is your budget? Don’t think you need to spend a fortune for your photographs. Do your research and be surprised at what’s out there.
- What is the duration of your event? Most photographers have packages starting from 5 to 7 hours or charge by the hourly rate.
- Do you prefer digital or film photography?
- How many events do you want photographed? Such as Sangeet night, wedding and reception.
- Traditional vs Contemporary settings.
- Style of photography, journalistic or formal.
- Interview and view the photographers work.
- Do you want the photographer to be there while you are getting dressed?
- Do you want an album or digital photos on a disk?
- Colour vs Black/White photos?
- and many more….
Do you have any similar experiences to share?
Add to del.icio.us