Jeffrey Westerbrook/Studio D
We tried them, we loved them, we fought over them. Here's the 2010 MC short list of standout products for face, body, and hair.
1. OLAY REGENERIST DNA SUPERSTRUCTURE UV CREAM SPF 25. Streamline your a.m. routine with this antiaging triple threat: antioxidants, peptides, plus a high SPF.
2. DR. BRANDT INTENSOLUTION. Like Palmolive for your pores, this acne-blasting toner gets skin squeaky clean without over-stripping.
3. BIORE STEAM ACTIVATED CLEANSER. Cooling mint wakes you up before your first cup of coffee.
4. CLINIQUE EVEN BETTER CLINICAL DARK SPOT CORRECTOR. This potent discoloration eraser brightens like prescription hydroquinone, but without irritation.
5. KORRES QUERCETIN & OAK DAY CREAM NORMAL TO COMBINATION SKIN. Finally, an antiaging treatment that won't clog oily, acne-prone complexions — and actually works against wrinkles, too.
6. PERRICONE MD COLD PLASMA. Miraculously softens skin overnight while shrinking pores.
7. CHANEL HYDRAMAX ACTIVE LIP CARE. A worth-it splurge, this giant pot of superluxe balm makes soothing chapped lips a glamorous, everyday indulgence
Add to del.icio.us