Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

Deals & Steals

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

scarlett-johansson-makeup-tips

Scarlette Johansson dishes her secrets on her makeup & beauty routine!

scarlett_johansson_beauty_routine

Actress and model Scarlette Johansson dishes her beauty secrets. She always has dewy skin but whats here personal secrets? Scarlette says “think it’s important to not overload the skin with products. I adjust my routine to suit how my skin’s feeling and sometimes skip moisturiser. When it needs a good drink, I use Future Solution Total Revitalising Cream, by Shiseido - it’s luxurious but not greasy“. The blonde haired bombshell insists to have good skin you don’t need alot of money! ” know it’s an oldie, but taking your make-up off at night is essential for good skin. I never go to bed without washing my face, even if I’ve stumbled in at 4am. Non-Irritating Cleanser, by Cetaphil is perfect for my sensitive skin. I also drink lots of water. It keeps your whole body happy, not just your skin” Scarlette continues to explain.

But what does she use for her daily make-up routine? She reveals “I don’t wear much make-up during the day. I use concealer on spots and dark circles, saving foundation for the red carpet. After a sweep of blush, I’ll just add mascara - Badgal Lash,  by Benefit makes my eyes stand out - and I go through my brows with a pencil. Neat brows really pull you together“.

Thanks for the makeup & beauty tips Scarlette!



Digg It!
Add to del.icio.us
Stumble This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Wedding Makeup

Beauty & Style

Beauty & style

Badges & Links

IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers makeup tips, beauty tips, makeup artist, Khush Singh, beauty secrets, beauty tips and techniques Blog Awards Winner World Blog Archive Featured Fashion Blog ChickAdvisor.com Love it, Share it, Rate itWeb Directory
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our directory. BecomeGorgeous.com