Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

Deals & Steals

Benefit Cosmetics LLC


Monday mornings don't get anymore glamorous than catching up with uber catwalk legend Linda Evangelista at the Paris couture shows. A fellow blogger managed to grab a quick cappuccino (skinny of course) with the supermodel after the Alexis Mabille show to grill her on her exciting new make-up range for L'OrĂ©al Paris and how the hell she still looks so amazing at 43. 'I am a total product junkie. I love to play with products,' she told me. 'I have an extensive make-up kit lined up on a huge silver tray that I move from one side of the house to the other depending on what light I want to do my make-up in. It's all about the light!' I guess doing shoots with some of fashion's experts can't have hurt either? ‘I've learnt so many tricks from so many amazing make-up artists so I know exactly what suits me and what my face needs to look good.' But Linda also revealed that she nearly always does her own make-up on shoots. 'Nobody lines my lips or defines my brows except me!' And yes, after getting up close and personal we can report that she does in fact look fabulous and incredibly flawless. Eyes perfectly sculpted in neutral brown, gleaming golden skin and precisely applied neutral lip gloss. So who did her make-up this morning? 'Me of course!' That's us told! So can you help us out once in a while, Linda? Please?!

Digg It!
Add to del.icio.us
Stumble This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Wedding Makeup

Beauty & Style

Beauty & style

Badges & Links

IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers makeup tips, beauty tips, makeup artist, Khush Singh, beauty secrets, beauty tips and techniques Blog Awards Winner World Blog Archive Featured Fashion Blog ChickAdvisor.com Love it, Share it, Rate itWeb Directory
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our directory. BecomeGorgeous.com