Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

Deals & Steals

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

Just finished at the Amazon.com press conference at the Morgan Library and Museum in New York. Mr. Jeff Bezos & Mr. Stephen King are the nicest individuals I have met in a very long time in this business. Two very funny and charming individuals. Wish them all success with the launch of the new Kindle.












As to the Launch of the Kindle 2...

I never thought I'd use an electronic book reader, but after buying the first Kindle I became an instant convert. It has saved me many a boring hour stuck in airports, doctor's offices, or during business flights. Like most Kindle users, I thought the mis-placed page turning buttons were a must-fix, and I would like to see a back light. However, the size has never been an issue - it's nice that Kindle 2 has a thinner profile, but not an imperative fix IMHO.

As for price - the price of the Kindle is quickly recouped because of all the money I save on books. Most NY Times bestsellers (and new business books) cost about $29.95 hardcover when released. I can buy the same book for $9.99 on the Kindle. With that savings, if I buy about 18 books, I've paid for the Kindle. And, right now my Kindle is holding about 150 books - so for me the price is a no-brainer.
Best,

Khush

Website 1: www.KhushSingh.com
Website 2: www.TheMUA.com
Blog: http://www.mkarma.blogspot.com/
Portfolio: www.KhushSingh.carbonmade.com

Digg It!
Add to del.icio.us
Stumble This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Wedding Makeup

Beauty & Style

Beauty & style

Badges & Links

IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers makeup tips, beauty tips, makeup artist, Khush Singh, beauty secrets, beauty tips and techniques Blog Awards Winner World Blog Archive Featured Fashion Blog ChickAdvisor.com Love it, Share it, Rate itWeb Directory
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our directory. BecomeGorgeous.com