Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

Deals & Steals

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

Benefit erase paste concealer

benefit erase paste
I finally got my cute little box in the mail and was really looking forward to benefit's new concealer. Then I read the very handy little lesson leaflet in the box and see they refer to using the included applicator spatula. I should have known better from those trendy folks at benefit to throw in another goody. Like most of benefit's great line, erase paste instantly evens, brightens and erases blotches and redness with a few easy steps. Now admittedly there are some benefit products I've tried and since left to dry up in the drawer but I can see erase paste coming in handy when needed.

According to benefit ( and their crack Marketing team) Signs of stress & fatigue are a thing of the past with this innovative formula. This concentrated, creamy, blendable concealer instantly brightens & camouflages all-in-one. Well it did brighten me up a bit under my eyes and it did blend in well. I can't say I'm in love the freebie flexi-plastic spatula but then again I can't recommend sticking your fingers, no matter how clean, into the jar. A tube or even a small pump is preferable since anything you can stick back into an open jar or bottle can add to contamination. That fact aside this paste should really be called a cream - not too greasy and not too dry. Here's the quick application advice from benefit - poof! your perfect instructions:
The tiny, too cool retro 0.15 oz tub come in three shades (1 fair, 2 medium and 3 deep) to match your particular skin tone. I received the medium and it's a pretty good match for my winter skin. Again the long term likability remains to be seen but out of the box, it's now on my daily (when necessary) routine.

Digg It!
Add to del.icio.us
Stumble This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Wedding Makeup

Beauty & Style

Beauty & style

Badges & Links

IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers makeup tips, beauty tips, makeup artist, Khush Singh, beauty secrets, beauty tips and techniques Blog Awards Winner World Blog Archive Featured Fashion Blog ChickAdvisor.com Love it, Share it, Rate itWeb Directory
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our directory. BecomeGorgeous.com